Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFA POLY) post UTME screening exercise (for admission into ND full-time programmes) application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
This is to inform candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic, Offa in the JAMB 2022 UTME that the screening has commenced online.
Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Screening Eligibility
The following categories of candidates are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
- All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic Offa as their first choice institution in the 2022/2023 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum cut-off mark of 140, have the required relevant O level credit as contained in the JAMB brochure and must have uploaded their O level results on JAMB CAPS through a Certified CBT Centre.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Form
- All eligible Candidates should log on to the Polytechnic portal www.fpo.edu.ng to do the Following:
- To make the online payment;
- Fill-in their details and the security form;
- Upload their results and other necessary credentials;
- Print out their security form and post screening slip:
- Submit the print out security Form PERSONALLY at the security office in the Main campus of the Polytechnic along Ojoku road Offa. Kwara State.
- All Candidates are to make an online payment of #2,000.00(Two Thousand Naira) only with an ATM card that is Interswitch compatible
- Candidates must write their names in full, surname first as written on their JAMB RESULT SLIP and O’ level results/ certificates.
- AND Candidates must have a personal active email address
NOTE THAT FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ALL THE ABOVE-STATED PROCEDURES AND/OR ANY FALSE CLAIM BY CANDIDATES SHALL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION OF SUCH CANDIDATES AND FORFEITURE OF THE ADMISSION AT ANY TIME IT IS DISCOVERED.
Deadline: October 20, 2022.