Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) verification/registration exercise for the students admitted during the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates admitted into the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) during the 2021/2022 academic session and have paid the non-refundable acceptance fee that they can now complete their Verification/Registration online.
OOU Verification / Registration Exercise Procedure
- Log on to the University Admission Portal portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission.
- From your dashboard, click on PRINT VERIFICATION FORM.
- If you are yet to upload your Verification Documents, you will be taken to the VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS UPLOAD PAGE
- Upload the Documents.
- Prepare each DOCUMENT TYPE to be uploaded as a single PDF Document
- Select the type of Document to be uploaded (BIRTH CERTIFICATE, JAMB ADMISSION LETTER, TAX CLEARANCE, STATEMENT OF RESULT (DE)
- Provide a description of the Document being uploaded e.g Birth Certificate.
- Await system prompt on the SUCCESS or FAILURE of the upload process.
- Each successful upload is listed below the upload field.
- Note the following
- You are to upload your JAMB ADMISSION LETTER (the 6 paged PDF file) that was downloaded directly from your JAMB PORTAL.
- You can only upload one document type at once and you cannot remove the document after upload except by an administrator.
- Keep checking your mail for any information from the Verification Officer (if any).
- The Verification Officer will inform you of the success or otherwise of the Documents you uploaded.
- If unsuccessful, you will be informed via email of the corrections you need to make. Effect the corrections and resubmit accordingly.
- If successful, the Verification Officer will ENABLE you to make necessary Payment and complete your registration.
Candidates are advised to IMMEDIATELY visit the University Admission Portal to complete their Registration
Deadline: THURSDAY, 25TH AUGUST, 2022.