BOWEN University: 2023/2024 POST UTME SCREENING Qualification and Enrollment Method.
. Bowen University welcomes applications for its Post-UTME and Direct Section evaluating for entrance into its different degree programs for the 2023/2024 scholastic meeting. The post gives a thorough aide on qualification models, screening, and enlistment systems.
Bowen College has declared the beginning of Post-UTME evaluating and enrollment for the 2023/2024 scholarly meeting. This is a call to all certified competitors keen on getting a degree from Bowen University.
1. Brought together Tertiary Registration Assessment (UTME): All candidates should take part in the 2023 UTME.
2. Scholarly Necessities: Candidates are expected to have somewhere around five (5) credits in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or any endorsed same. These credits should incorporate English Language and four different subjects well defined for the picked Staff. These credits ought to be gotten in something like two sittings.
3. Medication, Nursing Science, and Physiotherapy Necessities: For these projects, candidates should get five credits (counting Arithmetic and English) at a time. Note that NABTEB results are not acknowledged for these projects.
4. Anticipating Results: Applicants anticipating results may likewise apply.
5. Bowen University Screening Activity: All candidates should take part in the Bowen College Screening Activity.
6. Application Structures: Candidates should finish the College’s application structures.
7. Change of Organization: Candidates who have applied to Frame for confirmation and wish to change their establishment to Bowen College must:
. Apply for a difference in foundation through Pillar.
. Complete the Bowen College Application Structure.
. Partake in the Bowen College screening exercise.
Direct Passage Applicants
Direct Passage candidates should meet one of the accompanying prerequisites:
1. Have a NCE at credit level, ND or supported reciprocals with essentially Lower Credit in applicable fields.
2. Have something like two High Level passes at a satisfactory grade level.
3. Have passed the Break Joint Registration Board (IJMB), Joint Colleges Fundamental Assessment Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge Directed School of Essential Examinations at satisfactory grade levels.
Moreover, applicants should likewise fulfill the Standard Level necessities. HND holders might be confessed to the 200 Level or 300 Level contingent upon the guidelines directing admission to every division or program. All immediate section up-and-comers should apply through Pillar.
The application is done online with an application expense of N10,000. The application is available to both UTME and Direct Section up-and-comers. Visit https://ugadmissions.bowen.edu.ng/auth/register to finish up and present your application structure.