FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, ILA-ORANGUN (FUHSI) POST-UTME FORM FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- The administration of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila- Orangun( FUHSI), Osun State, has commenced the trade of post UTME forms for admission into its various degree programmes for the2022/2023 academic session.
- FUHSI minimal cut- off mark for UTME applicants is 180, while the cost of the application form is Two Thousand Naira( ₦2,000).
Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila- Orangun( FUHSI), Osun State, hereby invites all applicants who have chose the University as their first choice institution and scored at least 180 in the 2022 UTME to visit the University website http//fuhsi.edu.ng and click on the admission portal to register for thepost-UTME screening exercises.
How to Apply for Federal University of Health Sciences Ila Orangun (FUHSI) Post UTME Form
Registration will begins on THURSDAY, 1ST DECEMBER 2022 and THURSDAY, 15TH DECEMBER 2022.
Applicants are hereby advised to go through the instruction on the registration procedure carefully before stating the registration process.
FUHSI Post UTME Screening Exam
- The examination will be done online, on a devoted link which shall be handed on the university website fuhsi.edu.ng only.
- The examination will take place on 19th December 2022 between 9 am and 4 pm. The link to the examination will be made available on the University website on 18th December 2022.
- Applicants can only log in onetime; as such, only one session will be allowed. You’re thus advised to log in only when you’re ready to take the test. The terrain must be quiet, serene and private, as noise, hindrance, and external movements log out a applicant, thereby disqualifying such applicant.
- You must use a webcam- enabled computer as the algorithm compares your passport with the videotape recorded.
- Ensure your internet is stable and strong throughout the period of the examination.
- Your uploaded passport will be used as the authorized passport throughout your stay at the university.
For enquiries, do n’t hesitate to get in touch [email protected].